****in epic

expect it to be #1 within the next month or two dawg

j4ck 0wnz
12-12-2010, 07:54 AM
hows it gonna be number 1 :S? its not exactly a new song

-V.
12-12-2010, 07:58 AM
hows it gonna be number 1 :S? its not exactly a new song

noone knew about it until Gossip Girl picked it up and put it in one of their episodes

dats y

Ruben
12-12-2010, 01:29 PM
wut bout katy perry's song firework no one ever listened to it and now it's on the radio like 50 times a day ....................

pwn bro
12-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Rihanna- What's my name is s00 g00d!

kerstman123
12-12-2010, 04:45 PM
2Pac iz better

psBEj6cUXyk&feature=related

Da Pur3 Ftw
12-12-2010, 07:43 PM
wut bout katy perry's song firework no one ever listened to it and now it's on the radio like 50 times a day ....................

I listened to it before it got popular which was like 5 days after it came out lmfao. It's a good song I think the music video has a good message to not care what people think about and just you know do your thing.

el capie ton
12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
This has been noticed way before gossip girl, you watch that? lol

-V.
12-13-2010, 03:55 AM
gay kid that watches gossip girl is gay
no dawg my sister watches it then i was sittin in her room she show me dis song n im like holy **** dawg dats cool then i show to you

its ok that you like to watch fashion shows and wear your v neck shirts while flipping back ur justin bieber hair

just know there are other faggots out there so you dont have to feel alone dawg

2Pac iz better

psBEj6cUXyk&feature=related

2pac is overrated and ppl PMS when you say "twopac" instead of "twopahc" wit an accent which is bs hes american not some jamaican mofo cruisin da high streets

-V.
12-13-2010, 12:33 PM
But i have short hair, even if i wanted to flip it back i couldn't.

And you don't watch fashion? Hot chicks in nothing but their bra and underwear? Lol k.. im the faggot. ;)

ye cuz im busy bossing it up playing rsps dawg

if u get kicks out of watchin sum chix on tv not doin anythin u got issues dawg

kerstman123
12-13-2010, 12:54 PM
no dawg my sister watches it then i was sittin in her room she show me dis song n im like holy **** dawg dats cool then i show to you

its ok that you like to watch fashion shows and wear your v neck shirts while flipping back ur justin bieber hair

just know there are other faggots out there so you dont have to feel alone dawg

2pac is overrated and ppl PMS when you say "twopac" instead of "twopahc" wit an accent which is bs hes american not some jamaican mofo cruisin da high streets

no he is king